Thursday, January 24, 2008

24 January, 2008

Just wanna let anyone who still bothers to check my blog know that i'm still alive up to this date ... perfectly fine and being my normal self - too lazy to update my blog ;)

Its a bit scary to think of what to update since my last post... a lot has happened... and i still haven't even updated about IC & Turkey as promised (not even pics on my facebook, duh)!
I guess that part would never happen now, not so exciting anymore :P

Major thing that happened would be... i finally stopped being lazy for a while and started looking for job, and found it real fast! Now officially work at Toshiba Electronics Service (Thailand) as marketing assistant. Almost 3 months now, still under probation though... yet i found myself late 3 times already, and chatting & reading e-books everytime my boss is not around, im an ideal employee (heck, i even post this while at work)!!

I wouldn't say i love my work here, but its alright... To sum up, we sell electronic parts to customer in Thailand.. i handle 3 accounts; mainly coordianate the delivery of their orders + alot of paper work. I pretty much enjoy it when im not too free, my colleagues are cool & fun - we all love KTV :) After lunch, i would play table-tennis with others - small table with some unique rules ;) - and now, basketball after work! And the fact that its close to my home + damn cheap food, i love it! Only bad thing, gotta get up early cuz we work on Singapore time (1 hr ahead), so start work at 8 a.m. ahhh.

Besides working, the only interesting thing in my life would be.. Lasik Surgery! Now i got my sight back.. no more glasses & contact lens... a truly life-changing experience, a whole new world! A bit scary during the operation, little pain... but worth it :))

well.... other than that, my life is a bore.... attending small parties & gatherings sometimes, playing PS2, watching TV & news on our political matter... trying to ignore things associated with politics & our f%&*ed up government...moving my room .. redecorating room... seeing my house been renovated....seeing my dog fatter (like owner?) ... hoping to go to movie after not goin for almost 3 months? Hmmmmm, the usual.

So now you know im alive -- come back again and check how alive i would be next month ;)

(Did i mention i survive a 10-day vegetarian fest...no meat/eggs/garlic/soy sauce & no sin commited for 10 whole days!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!!

I believe that you are still alive..

I always like your writing in the blog..:)

Cheers!