Friday, August 03, 2007

Im still alive!!

Yes yes yes...finally an update from me, which means i'm still alive :)

Ah...my first blog entry after...very long time ago (but im very active on facebook by the way)! I was trying to sit down and start writing but i gave up half way cuz there were too many things to write from my first week in Turkey. Now its been almost a month and a half since i left home and there are toooo tooo many things happening during that time, i wish i could start writing earlier!!

So, what happened?
Part 1 - I went to start my work as Congress Committee for IC 2007 in Turkey on Aug 1; pre-conference preparation time.... ohh.... getting to know each other, to know my work..many sessions and hang outs. That was 17 days til the pre-meeting started, felt just like yesterday; first time i stepped out of the airport, stepped into the campus - to CC office... chill-out area...all the people in CC office and cantine...damn i miss that place!

Part 2 - When the conference started...10 days + 3 days of pre-meeting: meeting the delegates & global coordinators & external guests...working harder and harder everyday, complaining & bitching about everything to everyone! That was intense, and i still couldn't believe how slow & how fast it went by!

Part 3 - Post Tour!!! Didnt intend to leave the site that early (day after its over), but my visa already expired - and being me, doing things in last minute - i decided to tag along with the malaysian delegates + Remy to Athens, Greece!!! Then came back to Istanbul for 2 days before heading off to Ephesus & Pamukale Tour :)) Ahh...and how i missed my homemade food at that point (and running short on money) so i decided to move my flight up to Sep 10 ~ i could go home and celebrate my birthday with my familly :)))

Love all the places i visited, too many photos and stories..my post about it would take forever!


Details of each part will be updated later.... i got all the time in the world now (at least i feel like that :p) so hopefully it will be soon as well as photos on my facebook.

(5.20 P.m. @Burger King, Sirkeci - Istanbul, Turkey)




3 comments:

Ali said...

Heyyyaaaaa....how are ya doing?
...Btw, I prefer to write here than in Facebook so I will read more from you here :))

with smile,
ali

Nadiyka said...

i mean, honestly, pui...alive on 3rd of August? and how are we supposed to belive you're still alive on 3rd of Jnauary 2008???
UPDATE YOUR BLOG! :)

love

c'est moi said...

I think you're dead....

honey, update your toshiba experience please? :-)