Sunday, July 22, 2007

Out of complete boredom

Back home for nearly a week, spending most of time doing nothing; eating, sleeping, finishing some more books, watching TV, playing millions of online game and chatting.
It's sooo sooo boring doing nothing at home!! But can't really leave my house cuz im just back and everyday my sis has to go look after another business and my parent is away so need to look after the house/apartment building the whole day.... not working while all my friends are at work... :'(

Got back to realize that my sis forgot to transfer the money for my air ticket (cuz need to pay when stil in HK) so the airline already automatically canceled my reservation therefore no seat avaiable anymore. So tried, tried and tried...cannot get the seat at the same price again .. either get a Qatar Airways' one (cheaper) but need to go on July 27 or pay a higher price of Turkish Airline (about 100 USD more). Which i chose the latter, cuz think i would need a bit of time to prepare and if i arrive 5 days earlier, i would have spent the same amout of expense.
Paid back my sis my airfare to HK... now have 700 Baht left in my account, a good motivation to start looking for job?
Then now the visa to Greece...why am i not Malaysian or HK.. they dont need visa to more countries!! SO envy them :( Thought i wouldn't get the visa in time, cuz i completely forgot about the travel insurance...and how i have it, in one day (pay extra again) ... so can go apply for visa tmr! Hope i'll get it by this week, fingers crossed!

So, out of complete boredom this week, just check my fav site when i get bored
http://www.bored.com/ and found an interesting page:

CrazyThoughts.com - a funny list of questions that cross our minds sometimes... some have crossed my mind definitely!

- If humans evolved from monkey's/apes, why are they still here?
- In libraries, do they put the bible in the fiction or non-fiction section?
- Why are both of Spongebob's parents round like sea sponges while he is square like a kitchen sponge?
- Why do we say we're head over heels when we're happy? Isn't that the way we normally are?
- Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?
- Why does the Easter bunny carry eggs? Rabbits don't lay eggs.
- Why did Mary own a little lamb?
- Etc.


Some more things to read to kill time:
The Most Interesting and Unusal Facts on the Net
Urband Legends Reference (Do you know that Coca-Cola used to contain cocaine?)
A Huge List of Things to Do When You're Bored (might start doing some of that)

yeh..so..back to reading or whatever to keep me busy!

1 comment:

nont said...

Thank you very much. This forum very useful information.

I hope you can take the time to visit the website, www.thai-food.in.th. It is only just beginning but I think you will eventually find it to be a great resource to learn about Thai food basics and beayond.