Sunday, March 18, 2007

Good Old Memories :)

- Since having seen Sharon's Blog about her photos.. i really got inspired to put up some of my own photos i took in the recent years... just to compete with her, haha, and to dig out some good old memories.
I really like these...so i hope people would like them too :).




- Sun rise at Koh Chang/ Beach at Koh Chang

- Poland (2006)

- Still in Poland, concentration camp

- More Scenes from Poland


- Temple in Lopburi, Thailand / Lemonade in Cambodia

- On the way to Hong Kong / View from Victoria Bay (right?)


- Flowers from the North of Thailand


- From the North/ World Carnival in Bangkok (2005?)

1 comment:

Amy said...

ooh tough choice, you're giving me Pui! I love your cool drink photo! the railway tracks and the flowers on the ground...and I love Sharon's central business district one (with the tops of the buildings!)