Thursday, March 15, 2007

New Year's Resolutions That You Can (Easily) Accomplish!


Oh well, my last update was November 29, 2006 - poor blog ~ i actually already forgot my username and password, fortunately i still remembered the email i registered for this one...really poor blog.

So, anything major happened since then?? My X'mas trip back to my mom's hometown, SPARK 2007, a very cool bunch of in-coming interns and of course IPM 2007 in Egypt! If i have mood and time, those stories and photos will be up next

And here's something i got from a chinese restaurant in Cairo, Egypt - on a CNY night!

New Year's Resolutions That You Can (Easily) Accomplish!

1. Start smoking (if not already a smoker).
Why the hell not? I'm not getting any younger, those cancer sticks can't be that bad and everyone else is doing it.

2. Stop excercising.
It's a complete waste of time and there's nothing wrong with my growing belly - people should accept me the way I am.

3. Put on weight.
Food is a pleasure and I see no reason to deprive myself of it and i consider it a great way to exercise my mouth.

4. Spend more time gossiping on the phone.
Other people's secrets and stories are a great way to spend my free time and there's much to learn from other people's mistakes.

5. Eat more junk food.
Fruits and vegetables are tasteless and are not good for me (mentally).

6. Start having a more pessimistic outlook on life.
It's less disappointing to hit the grond when i'm expecting the worst (or not expecting at all).

7. Don't make any plans to travel outside of Cairo.
I will enjoy the polluted weather, the wonderful scenery of crowded streets and the soothing sounds of the daily traffic jams.

8. Make no progress in my career.
Why work any harder or achieve anything fulfilling? It's not worth the stress or extra working hours.

9. Start getting into meaningless relationships (if not already in one).
I could use some more headache and it will give others something to gossip about.

10. Don't waste time thinking about world peace.
It's not gonna happen anyway and all I care about is ME ME ME.

No comments: