Saturday, June 16, 2007

Tagged by Sharon

Since i got so much free time, as Sharon expected, and there should be some new posts in my deserted blog...so i'm taking this chance to do what i'm supposed to do (and trying not to copy Sharon's but we're thinking too much alike :p)!

Three things that scare me:

  • Cockroaches: as Sharon described "the most disgusting and terrifying living things on Earth.. even worse when they fly" - cannot agree more!
  • Ghost: Or just my imagination of ghost... but i love watching ghost movies & listening to ghost stories ah ... then got scared to go to toilet/wash my face and look at the mirror at night
  • Desert: Again, just imagination of me stuck in an endless desert without water. So during IPM, when we're on our way from Cairo to Conference site i was trying hard not to think much and focusing on chatting the whole time! But the sky & stars at night were absolute beautiful.

Three people who make me laugh:

  • My high school friends: can't just name one, they are all awesome! They just always crack me up, i can laugh so hard just to look at them interacting with each other.
  • My AP sisters: Feel very comfortable around them...just fun to be around :)
  • My Mom: Although we don't really talk that much now cuz we don't really live in the same house, but she's just so funny and always tries to make us laugh - when she's not complaining about us!

Three things i love:

  • New gadgets/ IT stuffs: I may be not that up-to-date all the time but i love going to IT shops and see whats new...though i might know just half of the stuffs they're showing there. I can not buy a new cloth for the whole year but would buy an mp3 player or any IT accessories when i have enough money! And i also love to be online...am a net addict!!
  • Music: I just love love love... what else can i say about it?
  • Cats & Dogs: Can't choose just one... equally love them... love looking at them, playing with them but not feeding them - im just bad at taking care of living creatures
  • I know they ask for 3 things, but i also really love Japanese Cartoon(comics & anime) and TV Series!! Just want to mention ;)

Three things i hate:

  • Cockroaches: Who doesn't?
  • Crying kids: I get annoyed very easily...and yah, crying kids annoy me bit too much especially on the plane!
  • Our education system & corruption: It never gets any better and we seem to get used to it til we dont see how to change it or bother to make a change. And it comes to the point that some dont want to care about it anymore... sigh

Three things i don't understand:

  • Life: It's a great mystery, isn't it? I was told that people we were born to pay back their karma from previous life and to find the meaning of life. So i guess i'm doing both now...finding the meaning of my life.
  • Sciences: there must be a reason why i chose to stop studing sciences back in high school!
  • Love: just copy from Sharon ;)

Three things on my desk:

  • My lappie: Acer Travelmate 3012!
  • My new portable media player: Meizu Miniplayer (M6)
  • My mobile phone: Nokia...
    (among so many other random stuffs on my desk!)

Three things i am doing now:

  • Listening to songs i just downloaded
  • Chatting on msn
  • Eating plum candy: things to keep me alive and awake!

Three things i want to do before i die:

  • Travel around the world!! So either work really hard to earn enough or marry a really rich guy to achieve this goal!
  • Take my parents to a really nice/luxurious holiday with my money or buy them a new mercedes benz la...just want to make one of their wishes come true
  • Diving in Maldives

Three things i can do:

  • Easily sleep for 14-15 hours and be completely useless for the whole day: used to spend half of my summer break that way!
  • Cook and eat instant noodles everyday
  • Talk randomly with people who as random as i am
    (and I can do more randome stuffs than listed here ;))

Three things you should listen to:

  • Your parent: although they seem to complain most of the time, and then you become annoyed by them, but they do that cuz of love and concern - they also have more experiences, so better listen at their advice sometimes!
  • The 1st & 2nd albums of the Corrs: all albums are great but their first two are the greatest!! With the voice of Andrea Corr...ahh...i need to listen to them one more time now!
  • The waves: go to the beach...lie on the clear sand...listen to the waves hitting.... with mohito...and praying it wont rain :p

Three things you should never listen to:

  • Rumours: well, rumours are rumours..dont take it seriously, if its true then we call it a fact not rumour - and dont spread more rumours.
  • Bad comments: If its constructive one, then its okay...just not the ones that would only bring you down.
  • Heavy Metal Music: Oiii...it will kill your ears! ;p

Three things I'd like to learn:

  • Mandarin
  • Aikido - only started in Uni... want to continue and complete my course >''<
  • More Violin & Flute - started and stopped

Three favourite foods:

  • Tom Yam Kung (Prawn)!! Can't can't live without it
  • Spicy glass noodles salad: its soo Thai :D
  • Sushi

Three Beverages I drink regularly:

  • Cold water
  • Pepsi
  • Iced green tea

Three TV shows i watched as a kid:

  • Japanese Anime
  • Chinese Series... mostly from Hong Kong
  • Variety shows maybe..can't really recall

Three books i read as a kid:

  • Japanese comic books: too many of them
  • Folklores: most books i only know the Thai names lor -__-''
  • Encyclopedia kind: Hmmm..its like the series of somethings, can't really remember its name la...so long time ago!

Three people i would love to tag:

(Yay...finally come to an end!!)

  • Rina: I know you still visit my blog :p and you really need to update your blog anyway!!
  • Nadya: Since you urged me to update mine...and seem you update your blog quite often lately ;)
  • Lynn: Hope you still read my blog and not too busy with your training naja :D Miss you!

No comments: