Saturday, June 16, 2007

Back to blogging

It's sad that my last post was back in April, on April 26 to be precise. Soooooo many things have happened since then, and forgetful as i am...here are some stuffs i can recall happening between my last post and this present time (not in order, and this is gonne a very long post);


- Sent CC application for IC 2007 in Turkey: and yah..as some of you may know already, i got it!! :D Communication teamster at your service in this IC ;) -- so i hope i'll see many familiar face in Turkey!

- MCP election: we have GOF (LCP KU 06/07) as my successor, i'm sure he'd have as much fun as i did in my term and will bring AIESEC in Thailand to another level!

- MC 07/08 is now finally complete! On Thursday (June 14), we just select the last MC member so now the new team is complete and everyone is in the country already :) SOooo happy for them...from 3 people last year to a 6-member team!

- So, the transition with the new team has been going on for a while now, and will completely finish soon -- MC planning tomorrow!!

- Recruitment planning with LCs / some LCs already started their recruitment now... and really happy to see how hard they've been working for it... good result!

- Reflecting on my MCP term: a year just flied... what can i say, there's so much happening in one year...so many things i learned from people around me (esp my team), friendship in the AP network - how i love my AP sisters, Poland & Egypt - Amazing! and all the experiences i couldnt say just enough!! :)

- Last MCM, last SG Board Meeting, Farewell dinner for Rob and last team meeting at Bug & Bee - i wish that night would never end... stupid flight to Malaysia had to be that early! Coffee at that place would never be the same again.... can't wait for our Sathupradit Reunion in Turkey!

- So as on June 1, 2007 - i'm now officially MCP Eject.

- AP MC TC (last weekend of May) - The first ever AP MC transition camp in Penang, Malaysia!! Its great to see the new generation of AP to be so active and can see the great future ahead of them. Its also good for Gof (my successor) to be there since that was his first international meeting - IC would totally excite him ;) It would be a totally different feeling for me if i wasn't selected on CC team...cuz i knew i would meet most of them again...but if i wasn't, i don't know how that would make me feel. Guess i would find out at the end of IC.

- Raised TN, Matched TN...our exchange number is getting better and better :)

- Oh yeh..almost forget about our visitors - Hallie came & stayed at MC house for 5 days, Rina's friends around the same time (that was in early May) as well as Nadya at end of May. Wish i wasn't too busy to hang out and travel with them!

- Hmm...seem like i dont have much life outside AIESEC, haha..let me think of some: went watching the Champion League game; our team lost and i swore not to watch their live match again!

- Moving back home around 2nd week of June - now spending more time with my family and my cute dogs :D

- Back to social smoking routine; quit for 3 months after IPM ..and Rina just had to drag me back to this world :p

- Met up with my highschool friends/my gang - first time i organised this gathering and surprisingly most of them could show up on Monday! I was late for 30 mins, and ... i was the first one to arrive!! All my friends now got my bad habit already, good fun - went to have lunch at Sizzler's, catching up for few hours and went to sing KTV :)) Miss them sooooo sooo much...cant help smiling whenever i think of them...too bad some of them couldn't come, either working or studying abroad...come back soon la!!

- Went to Com' Mart (IT Fair): reluctant to go at first, determined not to buy anything, end up buying 120-GB External HDD, 2-GB Flash Drive and 8-GB Mp3/Photo/Video Player!! Spent over 10,000 Bht in 3 hours...>''< ...good that i avoided the laptop areas


Well, thats quite a long post already so think i should end it here. And where i'm heading next?? Figuring out my H4TF stage now, most likely AIESEC internship... but for now, i would enjoy my upcoming conference experience in HK and Turkey and traveling!


** Our goodbye party (plus Rina's leaving party) and welcome party (for new team) will be held at MC house on Friday, June 22 - So come and join us!!!


my new media player - with 2.4'' screen :D

No comments: