Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Smile smile smile :)

For those who used to come visit my blog, you would notice (and if my music playlist works) that my background music has changed again.
And even you just get lost to this page, don't browse away yet - enjoy the music first :) ... unless you're in the mood for hardcore rock or that sort

Just want to share these beautiful voices that make me smile and feel so relaxed at the moment, i hope they would do the same magic to you too :))

In my list:

Kelly Sweet - I just fell in love with her voice the first time i heard 'We are One' ~ sooo beautiful.....plenty of amazing songs in her album, good for Sunday afternoon
Missy Higgins - 'Where i stood' , 'Warm Whisper', 'Sugarcane' (Album: On A Clear Night) ... aussie talent, still trying to find the previous album of hers
Wallis Bird - first heard over the series from UK.. awesome show and now introducing me to my new favorite artist.... in my playlist, there are 'The Circle' and 'Counting to Sleep' ~ 'Spoons' is the album you should have :)
Sara Bareilles - 'Love Song' and 'Bottle it up' among many others.. on Billboard Chart now so i guess most of you have heard already and knew how talented she is
Feist - 'One two three four' , 'I feel it all' ... i can't stop smiling and dancing along with the songs! I know her album is released for like a year already, but never too late to start listening right... and she got the coolest Music Videos!!!
Colbie Caillat - Simply the whole album (esp. Battle, Bubbly, Feelings Show, The Little Thing..) I can sing almost every song now :D
Kate Havnevik - Been listening to her work for a while, cuz of Grey's Anatomy actually ~ loving 'So-Lo' and 'Kaleidoscope'
Yael Naim
- sweet, cute song 'New Soul' - brighten up my day whenever i hear it.

Well... just enjoy (^^/)

2 comments:

Alynn said...

Nice song na. Miss u wa. Have to fly again. Why you not put my pic in ur blog hahaha. Don't want the world know the pretty girl like me? haha

Cyan said...

dear pui, nice music and nice songs. I like your recommendation :)